Tomorrow is not promised.

by Lindsey Camp, web designer

You look down to read one text while in the car and all of a sudden you’re in the middle of an intersection and a car is coming right towards you at full speed… then BOOM the car hits and without a moment to fix your mistakes, turn your life around or call on jesus, you’re gone.

My dad once asked me “ If you died tomorrow, do you know where you’re going?” The truth is I never really considered the fact that my life could be taken at any moment.Just like every other teenager I was just living for the moment and not worrying about what I was doing with my life. I stand uncertain of if these girls had a personal relationship with Jesus.

Late Saturday night four teenagers were traveling to go eat dinner when a state patrol car sideswiped them and knocked them off the road, the two girls that were sitting in the backseat were killed. These girls were of the ages sixteen and seventeen, which is a very young age to lose their life.

Friends and family were beyond broken hearted and totally blindsided by the crash. Many have explained on social media that they talked to one of them before the accident and how it feels so unreal.

In times like these we are forced to realize the cold hard fact that tomorrow is not promised to us and that we need to stop making excuses and pushing hard things to the side.

Jesus Christ tells us in Hosea 12:6 Therefore, return to your God, Observe kindness and justice, and wait for your God continually.It is never too late too turn back and repent.God wants us to live happily and find full fullfillment in him everyday.