Benefits of eating Breakfast

by Sydney King, Staff Reporter, Assistant Photographer

Orange juice, pancakes,parfaits and fruits are all part of a nutritional breakfast. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. In fact, when eating breakfast there are so many benefits that come with it. In which those are:

Energy boost

Everyone should start their day off right by eating as many vitamins and other nutrients as possible. Eggs are essential because not only are eggs packed with protein and amino acids, but they also store vitamin D. Eggs are not the only source that will boost your energy there are whole grains and vitamin c.

Sharper focus

When focusing the last thing you could possibly want on your mind is food. By eating breakfast every morning, you are able to be more focused and productive until it’s time to refuel at lunch. But when you skip out on breakfast, it’s hard not to think about anything except food, especially with a noisy stomach that needs to be fed.

Metabolism boost

When you sleep, your metabolism tends to slow down. By starting your day off right eating breakfast this will allow your body to start burning through calories from the very beginning of the day.

Can be nutritious and delicious

Start the day off with a healthy and delicious meal. You can even indulge a bit with some crispy bacon, sausage links or pancakes. Just make sure to have some type of fruit on the side.

Allows you to eat in proportions

You may not feel very hungry when you initially wake up, but eating a healthy, balanced breakfast can help you plan and portion out your meals for the rest of the day. That way, you won’t be tempted to snack unnecessarily.

Eating to lose weight

One of the greatest benefits of eating breakfast every morning is you can lose weight by doing so. Just from reading the previous health benefits, you can see how you’re helping your body stay lean. The best part is, even if you eat too much or have something a little unhealthy, you still have the entire day to make up for it.

Eating breakfast every morning is one of the easiest ways to lose weight and eat healthier.